Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Fall craft day

After spending quite some time collecting, cleaning and painting bottles and jars, then shopping for fall decor I spent the muggy afternoon after the nosework trial getting them all decorated.  There are some charity and rescue events I wanted to have some donations for, plus a few to keep for us.

The first ones are all in fairly traditional fall colors.
 I was originally going to do the black one as a Halloween bottle but ended up really liking this.
 This is a pretty tall bottle and makes a nice centerpiece
 I love the orange and gold here, wish I had done both in the orange.


A few Halloween bottles.  The candy corn style are always cute and fun to make. 
 I used sticky backed foam to make the face for this one.  Worked nicely.
Then I ran out of orange so I did some less traditional fall colors, but I love the way all of these turned out. 


These photos don't really do any of them justice.

No comments: