Saturday, September 9, 2017

Tulsa Day 1

Eventually I'll get around to any cute pictures or interesting things that happened in the last two weeks. 

Meanwhile Legend and I headed to Tulsa for a UKC Nosework trial. She rocked all her searches today! She earned her advanced exterior title with two second places and her superior container title with two first places! She even got High in Trial for the afternoon superior container trial. 
 

I'm really happy with her solid container performances. She was an absolute rock in both runs. More like we used to be and it was a huge confidence boost. Hopefully tomorrow goes well as we move up a level in each division. It should still be very doable, considering her training level, and NACSW experience but nothing is a given. 

Speaking of NACSW we are five on the waitlist for the November trial and I'm keeping an eye out for trials in the spring. 

I think she's enjoying her time away from the other dogs. 
 

No comments: